Thursday, April 11, 2013

My first post - Intoduction

Hello! :) My name is Alexis and I am 14. I'm not really one to be able to say loads about myself. I do adore
  • Cemeteries
  • Vampires & Werewolves
  • Halloween
  • Autumn
  • Horror
  • Scary Movies & Stories
  • Faerie
  • Wicca
  • Fashion
  • Anything Vintage
  • and Makeup
I love reading, and most of the time I am considered a bit...weird. Alice In Wonderland is one of my favorite movies ever, I want to move to a different country, and I love Romania. When I am older, I want to become a Photographer and travel the world but if that does not work out, I want to become a Homicide Detective. My blog may not be the most well thought out or put together, the one with the top of the line content, or the one that has hundreds to thousands of followers but I do know that I will do my best. I will post fashion looks of myself and others I find on the internet. I hope you like everything! :)

Blessed Be )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment